Monday, April 27, 2009

my story

A day in the life of a fly
I was sleeping on the wall till a sound woke me up the sound of footsteps
I opened my eyes and I saw this thing blocking my view.
He took a swipe at me but I was too quick.
I flew out of the room fast and I hit something it was like
an invisible force field or something so I kept hitting it.
The big thing started to chase me so I hid somewhere
so he couldn't see me but my senses kicked in and I took off
he saw me and got this tennis racket thing out but it wasn't
a real one he hit me with it and it shocked me.
I then feel to the ground I looked at my body I was floating
no not my body my spirit I Begain to fly up real high and
before you know it I was high above the clouds.
And A big blowfly said welcome to fly heaven

1 comment:

  1. Yes- Moturoa classroom seems to be totally over-run by flies at the moment. We want to send more to fly heaven.

    Allanah K

    ReplyDelete